January 09, 2012

Hi everyone,
I am weeks away from publishing Empty, the second book in The Channie Series. It’s been edited and is now in the capable hands of my beta readers. I’m fairly confident the book is solid so hopefully it won’t need anything other than minor adjustments. (Sound familiar?) 
I’ve been working on the cover art as well and by now we’ve all learned that what I post here rarely makes it onto the book, but I thought I’d share it anyway. Feel free to comment.  
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their encouragement and support this past year. I especially want to thank everyone that’s read and reviewed Enchantment and recommended it to their friends. You guys are what makes this all worth while. 
Hope everyone is off to a great start for the new year!
Best Wishes,
Charlotte



13 comments:

  1. i am currently a bata reader and all i can say is the book is great. i dont want to give to much info here bout the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um ... my own blog doesn't know me? Jeeze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting to see the second book moving forward; I loved Enchantment (read it during a Goodreads read-to-review event)and am excited to see what happens next. I am posting the review I did on Enchantment today on my blog. I didn't have my blog when I originally did the review, but wanted to share your book with my followers. Come by later and check it out :)
    http://knowntoread.blogspot.com/
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Danielle! Heading over to your blog right now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Charlotte, LOVING it so far!

    Hey you should get it added to Goodreads so we can add it to our libraries!

    I am not cover picky but I do love the cover

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nicole! I just got some amazing news about EMPTY! Can't say too much yet, but I need everyone's beta report ASAP!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:13 AM

    I love these books so much i read both of them in under 12 hours!!!! Can't wait to get Empty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you're enjoying the story. Sorry about the confusion with the titles. The first book is "Enchantment" The second book is "Taken" and the third book is going to be either "Spellbound" or "HeartBound."
      (Although I reeeealy wanted to title it "Finding Valor.")

      Delete
  9. I already know you changed the title of the book, but I have to say, I think instead of Empty, "Empties" would have been a good title. Probably wouldn't have meant much to anyone who hasn't read the books, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate,

      I agree. What did you think of "Taken" for the title? (Not my first choice, but it's growing on me.)

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11:17 PM

      Now knowing the story taken is a much better title.

      Delete
  10. Hi Charlotte

    I really enjoyed Enchantment and Taken, now wondering, how long 'till book 3 comes out?

    ReplyDelete