January 02, 2013

Announcing the WINNERS: River's Recruit Charm Bracelet, Signed Book and other "Stuff"



CONGRATULATIONS!

First Place: Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books. She won her choice of  the River's Recruit Charm Bracelet or a signed copy of River's Recruit

Second Place: GloBug. She won whatever Michelle didn't choose.

As a thank you to everyone else that commented before January 3, 2013 I'd like to send you a signed River's Recruit bookmark and temporary tattoo; designed by yours truly. (It matches the patronymic tattoo over River's heart.)

I'll need your mailing addresses, so if you'd please email them to me at TheChannieSeries@gmail.com, I promise to safeguard your privacy. Be sure to put River's Recruit Contest Winner in the subject line so I'll find your message!

Thank you so much for your continued support, reviews and interest in my stories.
Sincerely,
Charlotte


9 comments:

  1. Yay, Thanks so much, I just emailed you. I seen the tweet, then this post, so I emailed you my address, I love River's Recruit and can't wait for the 2nd book.
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle chose the signed book, so it looks like GloBug gets the bracelet! Congratulations, ladies and thank you everyone for participating ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:57 AM

    When is the third installment of the Channie Series coming out? I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:14 AM

    When is the sequel to River's Recruit agoing to be available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing,
    nice written and include approximately all important infos.
    I'd like to peer more posts like this .
    Feel free to visit my web-site :: Western Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Just finished the first two books in the channie series and am wondering if and when more will be out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The third and final book of The Channie Series, Finding Valor, should be out this spring. The second book of The Sanctuary Series, River's Remorse, should be released later this year, followed by River's Revenge.

    I'm writing as fast as I can, but I want each book to be better than the one before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep us updated Charlotte. Can't wait to read more. love your books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:14 AM

    Really dont like finding books that are good only to be told oh its 6 months tell the next one looking forward to the next sanctuary book

    ReplyDelete