March 20, 2013

Cover Reveal of Finding Valor

It's been a long and exciting road getting to the end of The Channie Series. I'm not quite there but I do see the light at the end of the tunnel and I wanted to share with you the cover for Finding Valor. It is still a few months away from publication (probably May 2013) but the cover is ready to start showing off. I'm also going to be posting teasers from the book over the weeks leading up to it's release so be sure to check back often to see what's new. And, if you're interested in being a beta reader or getting a copy while it's still available for nook (only in the first few days of publication), please join my mailing list so you're one of the first to be notified.

Without further ado, I present the cover for Finding Valor, Book 3 of The Channie Series.


9 comments:

  1. The cover looks great! I love the teaser tweets you've been posting. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read it. Love this cover Wish was May already can't wait till i can read this on my nook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Love the cover!Can;t wait for the book to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cover looks great! I'm excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I love this cover, too ;-)

    I'm working on the climactic, end of the book, end of the SERIES, emotionally exhausting, but totally awesome, scenes now. It shouldn't be too much longer...(seems like I've said that before).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:07 AM

    It is the 25th May and there is still no sign of your book " Finding Valor " on Amazon. Whenis the final Publishing date for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just wondering if you could tell me when the book wil be out? I cant wait i think so far the channie series have been amazing ive been waiting months for this new book i cheek here every week. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Demi! Finding Valor was published on June 23, 2013. FINALLY! It's 140,000 words (twice as long as the typical novel) so I'm using that as my excuse for taking so dang long. So far the response has been AMAZING! Thank you for your patience and support! I'd love to know what you think of the book after your done reading it ;-)

    ReplyDelete