May 22, 2013

New Cover for River's Recruit

As much as I liked the cover that we originally selected for River's Recruit,  I really wanted something more 'mature.' So, I enlisted the help of Sarah Hanson at Okay Creations and she designed this beautiful new cover.  What do you think?


I hope you like it as much as I do. I'm so excited to get back to River and Jonathan. As a special gift for your patience, if you'd like to receive a free ecopy of Down The Rabbit Hole, the short story about Jonathan and Franklin from River's Recruit. Just send an email to: thechannieseries@gmail.com and ask for a free epub or mobi (for kindle) version and I'll send them to you.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 PM

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, tough choice. Both covers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:40 PM

    I have been waiting for the third book in the Sanctuary Series, River's Remorse. When will it be done? So far I have loved every book you have written Charlotte Abel!

    By the way, either book cover is fine. The character is a teen and the cover reflects that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I just finished writing the "big battle scene" for Finding Valor and all that's left is the wrap up. The first draft is going to be well over 140,000 words...enough for two books. I'll start working on River's Remorse as soon as FV is done.

      By the way, "River's Remorse" is the second book in the Sanctuary Series. "Down the Rabbit Hole" is a companion novella, not really a "book" in the series. (I know, confusing, but you don't need to read DTR in any specific order since it's just back story. The actual books need to be read in order...River's Recruit, River's Remorse, and River's Revenge.)

      Delete