October 23, 2014

River's Revenge - Book 3 of The Sanctuary Series - Available Now

I'm so excited to announce that River's Revenge is finally available.


Buy it now at AmazonBarnes & Noble or iTunes.


Jonathan and River are reunited but must hide the true nature of their relationship until all the carefully woven lies supporting the revolution start to unravel. Nothing but the truth can save them. Not only must they convince the citizens of New Eden that the prophecy is real, they must also prove Jonathan is the true son of Ephraim or face certain execution.



An excerpt from River's Revenge
River clung to Jonathan. They’d had five days together alone in the cave but now it was time to leave. Gabriel and Eli were waiting for them at the bottom of the cliff.
Gabriel would take Jonathan home to Reuben’s ranch. She’d go to Sanctuary Mountain with Eli.
Jonathan pressed his forehead against hers. “I don’t want to let you go.”
“I know.” She couldn’t let him see how hard this was for her or he wouldn’t let her go. “It’s only for a few weeks.”
“But you’ll be with him.” Jonathan growled the word.
River knew he was worried about the blood bond she shared with Eli. “I’ll be fine.”
“I can’t stand the thought of him touching you.”
She cupped his cheeks with her palms as she leaned back. “I won’t let him touch me when we’re alone, but Eli and I have to convince everyone that we’re a mated pair. So we’re going to have to at least hold hands in public.”
“That stupid blood bond should help sell the deception.”
“It will.”
Jonathan groaned. “Is that supposed to make me feel better?”
“No, but hopefully this will.” River pressed her lips to his.
Jonathan tangled his fingers in her hair and took control of the kiss. He hooked his forearm around the small of her back then jerked her body against his.
River’s eyes fluttered shut.
“Hey! What’s taking so long?” Eli’s shout intruded.
River pulled back then gave Jonathan a quick peck on the mouth. “We need to leave before he decides to climb up here and get us.”
“Let him.” Jonathan’s eyes still glowed with his wolf’s light. “It’ll take him at least an hour with that bum knee of his.”
“Jonathan.” River smiled and shook her head. “That’s not very nice.”
“I can think of all sorts of nice things to do while we wait.”
Gabriel’s form suddenly filled the opening of the cave, blocking the light. He shouted, “Jonathan!” then ran inside. He wrapped his long, muscular arms around Jonathan and River then squeezed the air out of both of them.
Jonathan grunted then laughed. “Hey, Gabe. It’s good to see you, too.”
Gabriel squeezed them even tighter. “I’m so glad you aren’t dead.”

Jonathan laughed again. “Me too.”

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's out; I'm going to purchase now and I'll be back with a review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm working on Gabriel's story now.

    ReplyDelete